Greetings From Your Township Officials
Welcome to the web site for the Charter Township of Brandon. Our intent is to communicate important information about Brandon Township to our residents and to anyone else who might have an interest in our community. You will find information about the services provided by each Township Department, meeting information and minutes, office hours, and how you reach each elected official and department head. We have tried to make this web site as user friendly as possible. Again, we welcome you to Brandon Township via cyberspace.
Be sure to check back here often for important information regarding your community.
2015 Board Meeting and Holiday Schedule
Regular Board Meeting Agenda
- March 2, 2015 - Agenda will be available soon
- 2015 Budgets (PDF FILE)
- 2015 General Appropriations Act
- For an explanation of general fund line items see the Budget Justification (PDF File)
- Modification of Section 46-6 Definitions (1) Class I animal. Introduced 12/1/14 subject to adoption
- Modification of Section 46-282 (b) (3) a. defining the number of Class III animals allowed. . .Introduced 12/1/14 subject to adoption
- Modification of Section 46-6 Definitions (3) Class III animal. Introduced 12/1/14 subject to adoption
Natural Gas Transmission Line -
ET Rover Pipeline is proposing to reroute a new interstate natural gas pipeline north of Brandon Township. Many township residents have voiced their conserns in opposition to the original route through Brandon Township. The Brandon Township Board of Trustees have adopted a Resolution to Oppose the ET Rover Pipeline and a Resolution to Reroute the ET Rover Pipeline in response to the originally proposed project and have filed them with the Federal Energy Regulatory Commission under Docket # PF14-14-000.
Natural Gas Project
Consumers Energy is partnering with Brandon Township on a 3-year construction project to extend natural gas to areas in Brandon Township that are not currently receiving natural gas service. All three phases have been released for construction.
For more information click on make the connection.
interested in receiving an email and/or text message with warnings and updates
regarding emergency situations in Oakland County.
- FREE Mosquito Repellent and Dunks now available at the Township Offices
- To learn more about the West Nile Virus click here. (PDF File)
- To protect yourself from West Nile click here. (PDF File)
- Senators Marleau, Kowall and Pappgeorge introduced Bill No. 0052 on January 20, 2011
- Representatives Kowall, Crawford and Jacobsen introduced Bill No. 4037 on January 13, 2011
Both bills have been referred to the transportation committee and would give our township the ability to determine the speed limit on our gravel roads.
To view Senate Bill No. 0052 or House Bill No. 4037, Click HERE and enter 0052 or 4037
- Recyclable items only can be dropped off M-F at the CMI location beginning April 1st
- Non-Recyclable items can be taken to the Township Park on dates yet to be determined in June and August of 2015.
Please call the Supervisor's office for an appointment (248) 627-4918
Click here for details (Word Document)
- View Suggestions (PDF File)
- OTV has MOVED from channel 99 to channel 189
- What is OTV? (Word Doc)
To view the OTV Broadcast Schedule click below:
- Click here for SWINE FLU information (PDF File)