SEYMOUR LAKE CEMETERY
3063 S Sashabaw Rd.
( located adjacent to the Brandon Township Fire Station #2.)
Brandon Township allows urns and monument stones, along with limited tree and shrub planting.
Brandon Township resident is a person who currently lives in Brandon Township for a minimum of one (1) year or is a former resident for five (5) years and provides corresponding documentation.
Non-resident – does not fit the criteria as listed above.
Pricing available through Genesee Valley Vault at 810-695-5166
Please use the pet stations when walking your dog in the cemetery – if the container is full, please contact the Clerk’s Office at 248-627-2851. Thank you!
In addition to Seymour Lake Cemetery, The Charter Township of Brandon has four inactive cemeteries and one memorial site named Hummer Rock, which is dedicated to the Hummer Family, one of the Township’s founding families.
Brandon Township’s four inactive cemeteries along with the memorial site are located within the boundaries of the Township and date back to the 1800’s. These inactive and valuable memorial sites are located as follows:
- Shurter Cemetery is located on Perry Lake Road near Seymour Lake Road.
- Carmer Cemetery is located on State Park Road between Ray Road and Sands Road.
- Bald Eagle Lake Cemetery is on West M-15 just south of Glass Road.
- Eaton Cemetery is located on Honert Road.
- Hummer Rock is a memorial site on Granger Road near Perry Lake Road.
All of the Township Cemeteries and the Memorial Site are administered by the Brandon Township Clerk, Roselyn Blair.