Office Hours: Monday - Friday 8:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
THE PARKS & RECREATION OFFICE WILL BE CLOSED MONDAY, MAY 27th IN HONOR OF MEMORIAL DAY. WE APOLOGIZE FOR ANY INCONVENIENCE.
ONLINE REGISTRATION COMING SOON!
Please bookmark this page and check back often for the latest and greatest in recreation.
Current flyers also available at Brandon Township Public Library and Bueche's Food World!
Tell us what you think of our programs. Take our survey at https://goo.gl/forms/dWh3leE9wJAyelq82
We accept cash or check only. If you need assistance paying for programs, please ask for information about Brandon Groveland Youth Assistance or visit their website at https://www.brandonschooldistrict.org/index.php/bgya-home
UPCOMING PROGRAMS & EVENTS
Baseball, Softball, and T-Ball
- Beginning T-Ball
- Little Hitters Registration Form
- Baseball Registration Form
- Softball Registration Form
- Field Locations: Community Fields & T-ball Fields
- Schedules: Baseball 8-10, Baseball 10-12, Baseball 13-14, Softball 8-10, Softball 11-12, Softball 13-14, Softball 15-17
- Rules: Baseball 8-10, Baseball 10-12, Baseball 13-14, Softball 8-10, Softball 11-12, Softball 13-14, Softball 15-17
- Baseball & Softball Team Coaches & Sponsors, Little Hitters Team Coaches & Sponsors
EMPLOYMENT AND SPONSORSHIP OPPORTUNITIES
ADA & Special Needs Policy
Brandon Township Parks & Recreation complies with the spirit and intent of the Americans with Disabilities Act. With advance notice, we will endeavor to make necessary and reasonable accommodations to allow people with disabilities access to programs and events organized by Brandon Township Parks & Recreation